Monday, December 17, 2012

Beautiful nest making skills

Wow, it's been awhile since I've updated.

Winter seems to come and go in these parts. One day it's hot, the next day it's not. 

I've been a bit of a cuddle bug this past weekend. I'd get up on the couch with Devin and lay at the opposite end. Once I'd get tired of laying over there, I'd turn myself around and cuddle up next to/on/or behind Devin.

Nana still comes by while Devin is at work.  I seldom if at all go out with Nana. I'm more than comfy to stay sleeping/relaxing on the bed and or couch when she comes by.  Although, today Nana came by twice. I didn't budge until she said the word "KONG" I flew out of the bed and into the living room.  KONGS are my favorite!

Devin and I went through my toys that I don't use or that I have gently used the other day.  We are going to bring them to the OSPCA for the less fortunate dogs; along with some Canadian Tire money and a blanket or two. 

Health update
My corns have been bothering me quite a bit lately.  Devin really needs to place an order for some new Thera Paw boots.  The ones I have right now have quite the grooves marked inside them.

My stomach and all its workings are finally back in order.

That's it for now-- Photos from the past few days:
Friday morning - curled up on the bed
z z z z
Corn treatment - hugs from friends
sunning - enjoying the sun not wanting to move
pant pant pant
couch cuddles
 z  z z
fuzzies
Dec 17/12 - I made a beautiful nest while Devin was at work today
pillow & blanket nest
 PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment