Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Santa's Naughty List - Not this guy!


This morning Devin and I woke up around 7am.  I was full of energy until Devin asked me if i wanted to go outside. I crept off to my bed in the living room.  Devin bribed me with a few pieces of dried liver. I followed the tiny trail off my bed. I can't believe I fell for it again.  Devin steered me towards the door, we both got dressed up and went off for our morning walk.

We didn't walk very far this morning.  Just as I was about to go to the washroom, I accidentally stepped on my leash and it tugged at my neck. I gave Devin a silly look and moved on.  Devin said, You silly turkey Milo, it was you who did that.  We walked a little bit further, I found another perfect spot to go.

TMI: 
I had a good poop this morning. I hate to jinx myself, but I think things are almost back in order.
Devin has been slowly adding my kibble in with the beef/yogurt/pumpkin mix. No major changes until Friday when Devin will be home with me all weekend.

We came back in from our short walk, Devin cooked up my breakfast for me (10oz beef, yogurt, pumpkin, 1/2 cup kibble), I went to town.  

After breakfast Devin gathered things for the laundry.  The garbage was placed up on the counter (there was an empty beef tray and normal everyday garbage in there), Devin was gone all of 4 minutes.  I only needed 4 minutes to get things done. I went to work quickly.

Just as I was getting to the good stuff, the door opened and I was busted! 
I managed to pull the big garbage bag down off the counter, put a few random holes around the bag, drag out the napkin the beef sits on in the tray, and left that in the middle of the kitchen floor.  As soon as I saw Devin I knew I probably shouldn't have done what I did.  Devin picked up the garbage, told me no, and pointed for me to get out of the kitchen. But but but but...just one more sniff..that's all I wanted.

The garbage was brought outside where it should have gone before the laundry was tended to.
Note to self: Work faster next time!!

*****
Dear Santa,

This year I've been a relatively good boy.  I've had a few naughty moments, but those were really just learning curves on the humans part.  So er uhm, I've been nothing but perfect actually. :)

This year I would like:

-For all my friends at Grandpa Bills to have a wonderful Christmas. I hope they all find their forever homes soon, If that happens, then Grandpa Bill can bring more home to Canada to find their forever homes. Oh how wonderful that would be!

- Rubber chicken
- Longer socks (so Devin stops fussing with me after my corn treatments) 
-Rubber chicken
- Tape (to keep my socks up)
- Rubber chicken 
- Toothpaste (Auntie Shelley says,  you brush the teeth you want to keep)
-Oh yeah, and a rubber chicken :)

Devin said you can help yourself to the almond milk in the fridge, and we will leave cookies in the cupboard for you too.  OH and you'll find some sugar down in the bottom cupboard for the reindeer.  Help yourself to the carrots in the crisper too!

We can't leave them out, apparently I "MAY" get into them.

Thank you Santa!
(rubber chicken pleassse)


Milo xo


*****

I've taken to napping/sprawling on the couch and cuddling up with Devin.  This morning I stood up on my bed beside the couch and looked over the arm of the couch. I gave Devin my best deer eyed look and good boy ears.  I was getting ready to jump over (apparently I had that twinkle in my eye, Devin is getting pretty good at reading my mind) when I was stopped me before I could turned those thoughts into actions.

Devin said to me: Milo, Do you think that's a good idea? Maybe you should walk around and come on up. I stood there contemplating for a few more seconds, stepped off my bed, and walked around to hop up.

Here are a few photos from the past couple of days:
E.T. neck
Turned around on the couch - No thanks, I'll sleep out here tonight Devin.
 z z z
Post corn treatment (socks)  z z  z
Thinking about what I should do next
Probably clean my feet
Oh and this one too..
napping - cleaning makes a guy tired
Shreddin!
semi sunbathing on the couch
 PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment