Friday, December 21, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I didn't understand what all the excitement was about this morning.  Devin came out into the living room to tell me that it was snowing hard and that I'd need to wear my snood today.   I stayed laying there uninterested in the outside world.

Devin bribed me with a few pieces of dried liver and went to fill my bowl for breakfast. The breakfast bowl always gets me moving!   Once I was tricked into getting up from my comfy warm bed, Devin dressed me up like we were going on a long hike in the back 40 somewhere.   Thera Paw (still need to figure out a way to keep the snow from getting into the toe, Devin is thinking about putting a sock over them), jacket, and snood, I was ready to go.

I went nuts as soon my toes hit the snow.   Snow is definitely the new sand. I went flinging around this way and that way. I used my Kangaroo legs to spring from one side of the grass to the other. Devin ran with me for a little bit, but couldn't keep up.  I'm a prize runner after all! *hehe*

I did what I had to do and ran,. zipped, bounced, and sprung all the way home.  Devin had to bring me in a few times or I would have likely hung myself on my leash. I was just soooo excited!!!  Oh how I love the snow.  These are the days Devin said that we need a backyard.  I agree. 


PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment