Thursday, August 30, 2012

New Corn Treatment and Union Breaks

Rise and Shine Devin!
I was up a little after 5am roaming back and forth from my nest and then to my bed this morning.  Devin got up and served up breakfast.  Then shuffled back to bed.  A few hours later I did the same roaming. It caught Devin's attention. I was hinting at needing to go outside.  When Devin asked me if I needed to go outside, I nipped at the blankets on the big bed and spun around.  

Off we went on our morning walk. Weeeeee
Tra la la - love these Thera-Paws!! I don't miss a step.
Devin trying to be artsy. Hmm.....
More Tra la la' ing
on our way to Nana's house this morning I checked out this "natural garden".  the woman plants neat flowers and plants. I love sniffing!
After stopping in at Nana's for a quick drink and snack, we had a few bursts of energy and ran through the field to get home.
Come on Devin!
tra la la
Checking things out at the park.
We went home and Devin tossed some laundry in to get cleaned. I protested.  Only because as soon as we got in the door Devin grabbed up the laundry stuff and left the apartment quickly. I cried up a mini storm - lasted all of a few cries.  When Devin came back from putting the laundry in, I had settled.  Sophie's mum was coming up the stairs as Devin came out of the laundry room and asked if I was still crying. She said nope :)    See proof it was just a mini meltdown.

After the laundry was washed up, we brought it over to Nana's to dry out on the line.
I insisted on leaning up against the patio stone.
relaxing while Papa George works in the background
quick nap in the grass :)
You can kinda see my scar on my one paw (pink on the skin) from when I decided to try and run through that boulder.
Union break!
Listening to Nana talk to me... hmm...
z z z  - back at home *post supper*
ever feel like someone is watching you??

Devin placed the order for my homeopathic treatment it's coming from Lori Rose she lives in Ireland.  *paws crossed*  There are reported successes with it, here's hoping I am one of those.  Lori is whipping it up for me tomorrow and sending it out too.  Hopefully we will have it within the next 2 weeks.

Gina has offered too to help with me with my treatments.  Devin was concerned about not being able to administer my "day shift" ones.  She offered to watch me during my day shift while she is working; she will give me my treatments as needed too.

I'm surrounded by lots of people who care for me and love me.

Thank you everyone!

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment