Monday, October 3, 2011

Another Day In The Life....

Nana dropped by in a mild panic today worrying about Devin and I.  She hadn't heard from us this morning.
Several failed phone attempts later; technology is to blame.  Devin rebooted the cell phone and we were connected to the outside world again :)


I enjoyed the remainder of my birthday last night doing what I love to do.  SLEEPING!



Napping before my bedtime snack

Love my scratches :)

Bedtime snack

Nom Nom Nom


More Nom Nom Nom


All good things come to an end :(


KONG DREAMS....



Bedtime



Trying to cover my head with my pillow


Success!


Sleepy smiles :)

Flip Flop

More sleepy smiles

Devin saying goodnight to me - are we done with the flash photography???  




Supppppaaa staarrrrrr  Z z z z

Yet another relaxing day.  *photo above*
Devin and I went for our morning walk. It didn't take me long to find my way into my "nest"  Such comfy goodness.  Soft comfy blankets and stuffies surround me as I sleep. It's a GREYT life!    Below are a few more photos from this morning.  




Pretty comfy believe it or not

Cheeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeee   z z  z z Z z z

More Z z z z

"nest" goodness :)


I know it may seem like all I do is sleep, but there is a small window of time throughout the day when I come to life and will run down the hallway after my stuffies when Devin tosses them.  For the most part though I'm quite content just napping my days away.  Retirement -


PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment