Saturday, October 1, 2011

To Nana's House We Go....

Devin and I went to Nana's today to clean Nana's fish tank.  I was most interested in that. Devin made sure the plants were up and out of my reach. Apparently we didn't need another fish plant episode. 

I hung out there for a while. Rye-Lee and I even laid on the same bed together.  I don't mind him much anymore; so as long as he doesn't jump/run fast. 

Tomorrow is my big day!   I turn 5 years old.   I overheard Nana say she was going to pick me up something that i'd like. I can't wait to see what that is.   If it's nice outside we're going to go to the park to run around and play.   It sure was cold today!  I can handle the "cold" right now, I just wish this rain would stop.  Brrrrrr

I guess that's it for now.  Not much else to ramble about. 

PeAcE

Wearing the insert from my old jacket - brrrr

Close the door it's cold!



Hanging out on the day bed. I miss Shelley

Nana sat with Rye-Lee and Me :)

Me Chillin' with Rye-Lee

Curled up with my toy

Alone Time 

Z Z z z z

Chomp Chomp

That was fun Z z z Z


Devin thought it would be a great idea to put a hat on my head????

Sleepy self

Well hello there..

Hanging out by the toy bucket


Sheepie watch :)

Laying beside my toy box.  Pulling my toys out one by one

Le Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment