Saturday, October 29, 2011

Bath, Benadryl and KONG Dreams *

Title said with my best Robin Leach accent* (champagne wishes and caviar dreams)

I've been shedding a crazy amount lately; One could say I'm a little off with my seasonal molting.

I went for my evening walk with Devin and Nana. When I arrived home my bath was already drawn for me.
I wasn't too thrilled about getting into the tub, but i didn't fuzz a whole lot about it either.  Sometimes you just gotta go with it.  I had a good scrub down with my medicated shampoo. Hopefully that helps me with my itchies and shedding.

I was given a good ear cleaning too after my bath. It was just one thing after another. I felt a bit like i was being attacked.  Bath, Ears, Benadryl(attempts 3) and then FINALLY i was given my Kong.  Bringing it back to my ear cleaning. I managed to lay up against the couch and tried to push my head under the couch to guard against that cold liquid being put into my ears. Brrrrrrr*   After the ear cleaning was done with, I was sneaky and swung open my "nest" door all by myself and ran into there.   I wasn't going to take the benadryl without making it a challenge for Devin; After all i made everything else relatively easy this evening.

Randoms*
Since coming home from Bill's i've been fascinated with the red disk things in the hallway of our complex.
Devin keeps explaining to me that they are "fire alarm bells".  I don't get it. 

Also the other night while we were out walking, someone had their 4way flashers on their car while. I stood there for what felt like an eternity watching the flashing. On...off...on..off..on..off.....

This evening on our walk I found myself in a pile of leaves.  I am working on my search and rescue skills.
I found a small tree branch in the pile, picked it up and spit it out of the pile.


Z z z z Roachin'

Hangin' out with Nana

After our morning walk: Uhm, Devin - you forgot something... (jacket)
Much better, thank you! :)

Z z z

Good Morning - Or so Devin said it was *yawn*

Leave me alone -
Oops, fallen off my bed

Pretty white dipped feet

And here we go with the flash again....

No flash - much better
This photo stuff is getting old...


Squinting from the flash
Napping with my KONG stick

I got brushed. I lost hair. If there any grey's out there whom need a toupee.... Call me!

After bath, ear cleaning, benadryl, KONG :)

Digging in.
When Devin gave me my KONG my towel wasn't put down. Devin was having a "sometimers" moment.
I let Devin pick up my KONG after I had dug into it, in order to place down my towel.  No growlies :)


That's it for me. Exhausted from my spa treatment!

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment