Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sensory Overload

We went out really early this morning. Devin didn't think to look out the window before we hit the front doors.
The wind was racing across the grass and the rain was whipping about too.

I jumped around like a spooked horse, Devin managed to get me down to curbside. QUICK out and I bolted back inside. Brrrr

Later on after my breakfast we went out for a quick walk.  The wind was blowing us about again.  I caught sight of a newspaper which was fluttering about on the ground. I made a quick gallop towards that, then slowed down as we neared it.  Everything has been moving so fast around me today.  I don't know where to look, everything has been catching my eye.

I've been gagging and coughing a bit lately.  We're still waiting on the "blue plastic" to show itself...

Another low profile day.  Devin sounds like Darth Vader  cooooshhhhhhhh coooshhhhh (sound of Darth breathing).


Oh yeah - I met the 8month old Great Dane this morning.  She is HUGE! She is a good 3 inches taller than me.  We were good with each other.  Her boy servant had her out for her morning "out".
We sniffed each other nose to nose; stood there looking at each other for a few minutes then Devin told me it was time to go.  They went into their house, I kept my eyes on both of them.

Paw on Devin's shoulder

Pretty nails :0

Trying to hide my head under the pillow

And out for the count


PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment