Sunday, October 2, 2011

More Birthday Photo


Here are a few other photos that were taken of me today.

The photo of my cupcake didn't turn out very well...but here is what it looked like before I Nom nom nom nom it.
Birthday Cupcake with sprinkles :)  Nom nom Nom

Devin tried me with a frozen carrot today.  I'm not sure what part of I DO NOT LIKE CARROTS Devin doesn't get????
DR. Seuss style:
"I could not, would not, on a boat.
I will not, will not, with a goat.
I will not eat them in the rain.
I will not eat them on a train.
Not in the dark! Not in a tree!
Not in a car! You let me be!
I do not like them in a box.
I do not like them with a fox.
I will not eat them in a house.
I do not like them with a mouse.
I do not like them here or there.
I do not like them ANYWHERE!"

Dr. Seuss

Okay, let me try this again....
Nibble Nibble
Maybe the center....
Nope. Ack  



More Birthday naps

Z z z  Zz  Z Z. .. Z  Z Z z z z







No comments:

Post a Comment