Monday, August 29, 2011

Devin seems to think i'm acting a little down these days.  I have been laying around a lot; that really isn't out of the ordinary for me, but i just seem a little aloof.  It's a "parents" sensing when something isn't right.

We played together this afternoon.  Devin would roll the medicine ball down the hallway and i'd run after it. I managed to pick it up and trot it back to the blanket outside of my crate. Devin would roll it back down the hall and i'd go right back after it.  We did this several times before I got bored.  Then Devin started to toss my chipmunk and squirrel down the hall for me.  I love my chipmunk. the novelty of that hasn't worn off yet!

All in all, it was a decent day.  I was surprised to see Devin home so early from work. I thought I was in for another night alone after Nana walked me.  I was wrong :)
I think I'm just missing my friends back at Bill's.

Smiles :)  Tuckered out after playing

Chasing after the medicine ball :)

Bringing it back to Devin



Oh what's that?? distracted

And moving on to my chipmunk and squirrel

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment