Monday, August 8, 2011

Progress with Rye-Lee :)

Devin woke me up for our walk this morning; I guess  what goes around comes around.  I've been getting Devin up early since our vacation in the East Coast.

 We went over to Nana's on our way home. We picked up some garden veggies. I went inside Nana's house to hang out for a bit.  Rye-lee stayed on the back of the couch. See photo:

We did a little bit of a meet and greet. That was about as far as Rye-Lee wanted to take our visit together.
That's okay with me. I was happy to explore Nana's house.

I was THIRSTY from my walk so i stole water from Rye-Lee's water dish.  It was like a shot glass to me. haha


 



We didn't overstay our welcome. We left so that Rye-Lee could relax.
Nana is coming over tonight to hang out with me for a bit. We'll do our nightly walk. I like my Nana time. :)



Stopped playing with the chicken and chipmunk long enough for a photo



Time for my Morning Nap :)

PeAcE








No comments:

Post a Comment