Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Quick update

Alive and well.  My itchy spot that i licked 'til it was a red mess has just about healed.
I had a small little red dot in the center of the new skin growth.  Lookin' good. I may just be a leg model after all.

Photos to come tomorrow.  We are on short time tonight.  It was a nice surprise to see Devin again this evening.
I didn't even get off of (Devin's) the bed.  I was a bit shocked and surprised when Devin was standing in the door way. 

I had a great walk with Nana tonight. I held off getting off the bed. I know she has lil' treats for me now. I'm not silly. 

Random*  Today i surprised Devin by eating a piece of frozen cauliflower.
When Auntie Melissa stopped for a visit Devin was cutting up some watermelon. Auntie Melissa shared a small piece with me.  It was YUMMY!

Okay it's getting late. We must head off to bed.

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment