Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Model Pose and Sores :(

I had a very busy day today.  Nana came by just after lunch sometime to bring me out. She found me sprawled out on Devin's bed; making no attempt whatsoever to get down.  Nana sat with me for a bit on the bed and loved me up.  I love my Nana time!

The weather was JUST RIGHT for our walk when we started out.  We made a pretty good distance before turning around to come home again.

When Devin came home I was in the hallway stretching, acting all casual like. Maybe I was on the bed, maybe I wasn't....Devin will never know :D

I had supper, then Nana came over and we went for another walk. This made 3 walks today! (Devin and I did our usual walk in the morning hours before work time).

Here's a photo of me working on my "Model (all legs) Pose" in Nana's driveway:

Ears to the left

Model Pose

Tuckered out from my leg bath  - sore on upper arm :(

Other sore - rear leg ankle area...
Devin gave me a leg bath and put some more vitamin E on my two spots.  We're going to keep an eye on them if they don't improve by Monday we'll be making another call to the vet - le sigh*

We will be on a first name basis soon.

Devin brushed my teeth. No bleeding! So at least that's one less thing going on with me.
I didn't protest the tooth brushing at all. Okay, well that's a lie. I kind of went to sit far away from Devin, then i came over and tried to fit myself in between the couch and my crate.  I did plop down in a fashion so Devin did have easy access to my mouth.   I love having clean teeth!  And to think when i first came home (2 wks after being home with Devin) i was put off by having this thing put in my mouth. Now, i'm liking it.  Quite yummy.

KONG time - then bed. We have an early day tomorrow.
Road trippin' this weekend.  :)

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment