Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I like long walks in the evening .... and making MORE new friends

I went crazy with my rubber chicken today. So much that i was panting up a storm when i finally gave up.
Tired from playing with the chicken. I went off to my crate for some quiet time.

I smile lots in my sleep - so i'm told....




Almost bedtime.  Devin goes back to work in the morning.
We went for our evening walk with Nana. I met A LOT of people and other dogs on our walk tonight.
One dog's name is "Bo" (he just learned his name today), he came from Montreal. His new Mommy rescued him from a Kill Shelter. :(
On a happy note though, Bo's mommy said we could have a play date sometime.  She was quite smitten with me; really who wouldn't be??

Devin put some vitamin E on those two spots on my legs for me. I haven't tried licking it off yet. Truth be told, i'm kinda of pooped from my walk.
I didn't put up much of a fight when it came time to do my legs. HOWEVER, once Devin pulled out my tooth brush and toothpaste I ran a clear line to my crate; where i pushed myself into the back of it and curled up into a little ball.

Devin tricked me out with the "clicker" and a few pieces of kibble.  Once out of the crate, I sucked it up and had my teefers brushed in between given a piece of kibble here and there.  It wasn't so bad.
Show me a kid would likes to brush their teeth!

Devin picked up some yogurt for me. I was told at supper time that i'd be getting my KONG tonight.  These past couple of nights Devin has been given me a few cookies or a piece of Turkey Jerky (I LOVE TURKEY JERKY!).

Ok enough rambling. Snack time and bedtime!

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment