Saturday, August 13, 2011

In A Mood...

Ever have one of those days where you just want to sleep the day away?

Everyday is kind of like that for me, but more so today.  I was up VERY early this morning. I started stirring around 2am.  This continued on and off until about 4am. Good thing for me and my internal clock; Devin forgot to set the alarm for work.  Just as I was being told lay down for a bit, Devin caught sight of the time.  We were up and at it quickly.  Breakfast then off for our morning walk.  We had to cut it short this morning.  It was fine by me though.  I walked Devin to Nana's house, No visiting though. Devin told me that Nana and the rest of the world was still asleep at this hour.

Nana came by a few times to hang out and let me out today.  I was in a bit of a mood and didn't feel like socializing much.  At one point I wandered off to my crate and laid myself down facing inward.
I later made my way to Devin's bed where Nana followed me in and sat for a bit talking to me.  I was trying to sleep, drifting in and out...Nana eventually gave me my space and i crashed out.

I was happy to see Devin.  That meant SUPPER TIME!!!! :)
We ate, and went for our evening walk.  Life Is Greyt!

Almost bedtime, which means bedtime snack time. *yay*

PeAcE


No comments:

Post a Comment