Saturday, August 27, 2011

Kidnapped.... It's True What They Say, My Kind Does NOT Make For A Guard Dog....

 Devin and I were having a sleep when Nana came into the house to take me out. She was real quiet; Devin woke up a bit to see Nana getting things organized. I didn't make a peep nor did i budge. I laid from my bed observing.

Nana then came into the bedroom and put on my "runaway" collar and my walking one.  I stayed on my bed. Nana told me to come. I didn't budge.  I laid there like a stubborn horse in protest.  I finally got up when Devin told me to get going, it was okay.  I wasn't too keen on the idea of someone taking me somewhere without Devin coming along.  ESPECIALLY when Devin was at home. :(

I did finally go along with Nana.  When we came back from our walk I made a quick run line to our bedroom.  Devin told me it was okay to get up on the bed. I stood there debating for a moment, then popped myself up on the bed.  NO ONE WAS GOING TO TAKE ME AWAY AGAIN. I laid there curled up in a ball with a combined look of uncertainty and disgust.   I can be so expressive at times.. :)

I did much of the same for Auntie Melissa and Auntie Sherry R when they came over to take me out last night.
I didn't want to budge. It took much convincing and even then on our walk i was lagging and didn't want to participate.

Must get going, Night shift routine again..
Nana told me she'd be back tonight for me :)

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment