Monday, January 9, 2012

Lazy Day - Bubble Bath Feet

Oh my, What a lazy day...

I've spent the better part of the day just relaxing in my "nest" and wandering to Devin's bed and my bed.

I had a brief crying spell after Devin had showered and went back out to the post office. I ran to the door and let out a cry as Devin made it halfway down the hall.  I didn't carry on though.  Progress, I think so!

We went for a walk this evening; once we returned home Devin ran me a bath for my feet.
I wasn't overly thrilled, not even in the slightest to be going into the bath.  Devin kept assuring me I was just in there for my bubble bath feet.   I soaked my feet and had them cleaned, the cut on my back foot is looking better today.


Really nothing much to add.  Early night again for us.

PeAcE
chest hair growing in :)

 z  z  z

Roaching - Sleeping high 5's

No comments:

Post a Comment