Thursday, January 19, 2012

Protests - So Tired....

Devin has been bugging me for the past few hours to go outside.  I really can't be bothered.
Getting your nails trimmed sure does take a lot out of you.

I'm on pee and poopie protest this evening.  I just want to be left alone, I didn't get my 12hrs of sleep in today, i'm kinda beat.  The only time I left my nest this afternoon was to have supper.

I have been using my chew toy as a pillow.  Devin was picking up my toys the other day and thought to clear out my "nest" for me.  No sooner did Devin take the green bone (it's hard to be good - chew toy) out from my "nest" and put it into my toy box, i marched myself out to the toy box, picked it up from under the other toys and brought it back into my nest.  I didn't play with it or anything, I just wanted it to be with me.


I think I picked up this open mouth toothie sleep thing from Devin.  The only difference, I don't droll. hehe









A quick shout out to my cousin Parker.  We are happy to hear that your test results came back clear!
Much love and speedy foot recovery xoxo

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment