Thursday, January 19, 2012

Once Bitten, Twice Shy...


Check out our skating rink!  most of the sidewalks and driveways are like this.  I wonder if Devin can pick me up a pair of skates?? Maybe Gina can sharpen my nails today so I can get some grip.  Hmmm


Sidewalk and icy driveways

 Once bitten, twice shy.  Remember my story about how Devin steamrolled on top of me by accident the other night?  While Devin was getting ready for bed I helped myself up into the "big" bed; only this time I kept to the center of the bed.  Smart of me, eh?

As soon as Devin started to crawl into bed I hopped down and made myself comfy in my bed.  I slept there the whole night.



looks, odd but it's comfy.


Guess what came in the mail today for me???  My new winter coat and head muff from WWW.CHILLYDOGS.CA!
To Nana's house we go....
Let me tell you, it was well worth the wait.  It's sooo comfy and cozy and well, I look pretty handsome in it too.  After picking up my parcel we went to Nana's for a visit. 
Checking out the new duds

Trying on my new duds

The name is Milo - "Blue steel" look ~zoolander~

Lovin' from Nana
enjoying a patch of sunlight


Rye-Lee hiding out on his blanket

Nana's foot is the best pillow

Nana foot pillow (note Nana's jeans are ripped from Rye-Lee, small be he can do damage)  I think Rye-Lee needs to be educated on elder abuse


All bundled up, getting ready to head home

Model Pose #1

snug as a bug in a rug

We going to get going already??


Health side note*
My tummy seems to have restored itself. I'm not pooping nearly as much as I was last week, and all is back to it's normal consistency  - well for the most part.  Feels good to be back on track again.


PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment