Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year - 2012

This morning I was woken up by Devin's alarm clock.  The sound of the waves are about the only thing that will get me to bounce out of bed in a real hurry.  Devin was too slow moving that I managed to find my way down the hall and into my "nest".

I had a New Years Cupcake waiting for me.  That Nana is really sweet!   I wonder what Parker got??
NOM NOM NOM NOM


New Years Eve 2011

This is how we roll.  In bed early...


What? Bedtime ?
 I followed Devin into the bedroom. I laid in my bed for a lil' bit then stared up at Devin from the foot of the bed.  Devin said I could come up, so i jumped up and quickly found a comfy spot.  I crammed my head under the pillows.






A little bedtime story... Vampires!!!



New Years Breakfast Treat!!!



NOM NOM NOM
NOM NOM NOM
So Delicious!!!!


Devin packed a bag for Nana to take with me over to her place this afternoon.  I'm ready to go now!


PeAcE
More photos to follow this evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment