Thursday, November 17, 2011

Nov 17, 2011 - Pill Start Date (and other things)

Devin had a busy morning with calling around making appointments for me.

Dr. Janet called us back and said that one of my readings were raised to a 7.6  Where It should be anywhere between a 3 and an 8.

Our options are:
1 ) Try new food "KD" (not to be confused with Kraft Dinner).  KD has an easier digestible protein.
or
2) Ultrasound.

After much mulling Devin decided to go ahead with the ultrasound.  I'm booked in for Monday morning.
I'm to be dropped off between 8am and 9am.  I may or may not be put to sleep for this procedure. The receptionist wasn't sure.  As a precautionary I can't have any food after midnight on the Sunday eve.

The ultrasound will be forth it in the end - we'll be able to get a better idea as to what's going on with my kidneys.  If it means me just having to change up my food, then that is what it means.  *paws crossed*


Devin gave me my first dosage of Clomicalm today. 
I was sick on my blanket (near my nest) at some point last night/early morning.  I brought up more plastic.
Devin had to do laundry.  When Devin had to check on the laundry a few times I cried up a storm; but mellowed a bit faster than I have these past few days. 
Dr. Janet says that most users see a difference in about 24-48hrs.  
When asked if it would make me dopey. Dr. Janet said that it might, it's meant to take the edge off.

On November 25, 2011 @ 10am Devin made us an appointment in Martintown with Shannoncourt to see some to help with the behavior side of things (Devin is feeling terrible about even having to give me pills right now).  Hopefully with the help of Shannoncourt we will be able to find some coping techniques for me.

Onward with the daily photos:
crashed out last night

z z z  z


On our morning walk we decided to stop by Nana's.  


Me with a half smile...z z z z

Rye-Lee with his old man tongue sticking out



Back in the car.... We went to Melissa's to play in the backyard.

Chomping on my KONG stick

Taking a break


Angel came by to check things out...

mini nap....
My first snow fall!!!!!!!

Posing in the light flurries...

Ok, i've had enough. Let's go in!

It was a little chilly. Devin covered me up


Soaking up the sun....


Streeeetttcccchhhhh

flip



out cold again

the sun sets so early any more.... :(

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment