Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fluke??

Parental Note*

I walked out of the apartment while Milo was laying in his "nest". I walked down the hall towards the laundry room.  I waited a moment, turned around and walked back.  When I opened the door I found Milo laying in the hallway looking at the door.

Progress? Already?  Or just a fluke?
I greeted him after a moment with a nonchalant (only verbal) "hello milo" and walked away. He remained laying in hallway. I called him over and gave him an ice cube. I told him he was a good boy. After gobbling up the ice cube he wandered off into the bedroom. 
That in itself I find is a bit of progress.  For the past few days he will not let me out of his sight.  He's followed me around from room to room.

I wish he could talk and tell me what it was that has upset him so....



Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment