Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 4 - Clomicalm

Parental Note*

Milo seems more mellow.  Not that he wasn't mellow when he first came home to me.
Just before we went to Toronto last weekend Mum noticed that he was jumpy with sounds on the main street where he wasn't before. 
I don't know if the clomicalm has anything to do with it, but i find he walks more proud. With his head up and not so slingy like.  I haven't been able to test the "away" time yet.  With working nights all this weekend, there hasn't been a chance for me to leave him on his own.

All weekend he's been good with me leaving.  No crying scenes at all.  Either he knows i'm going to work or the pills have chilled him about.  Maybe it's a bit of both.  He's never had issue with me going to work though... So who knows at this point.


Ultrasound is tomorrow morning.  Drop off between 8am and 9am.  They don't know yet if he will be put to sleep for the testing or not.  I'm hoping they don't need to and that it's a quick procedure with positive results.

Note to self* remind HIS vet of the protein powder consumption again to see if that could have spiked the protein readings in his BUN test.  I'm really hoping that is just the case.


Jacket let for him last night - cuddle up hiding his head when I was on my way out the door to work.


tucked in


This morning - Crashed out


half on half off

Does this mirror make my bum look fat???
PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment