Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 2 - Clomicalm

Parental Note*

A bit of a difference in Milo. I went out to pick up a few groceries this morning.
Walked down the hall, through the doors to the stairway. I stood there for about a minute. I heard a bit of crying, it seemed to have settled down after a few bursts.  I continued up the stairs. I don't know if he continued on after I left but from what I could hear there wasn't any crying as I made it outside.

Concerned about Monday's ultrasound - Hoping I get the answers on the spot rather than having to wait for his vet to get in contact with me.  I'm really hoping it's just a matter of either:
1) Maybe the protein powder he got into spiked his readings
or
2) An easy fix with just adjusting his diet with the prescription food.

Shall see...

Blog might be quiet until  Monday.



Side note*  I placed a plastic plate over the reservoir of my water cooler when I stepped out this morning. When I came home I found it was under the stove.  That's the only "trouble" he got into today while I was out.

Later~

No comments:

Post a Comment