Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Chill Day With Devin - Photos/Video

Devin and I hung out together today. I like these days! We played around for a bit and laid around. It was the best day :)

Random photos and videos from today:
PHOTOS:

Checking myself out this morning in the full length mirror

teeeeef

Hiding between the crate and the couch

Munchin' on a piece of ice

Still munchin' on the ice cube

playin' :)

Hello :)

Smilin'

More Smiles

I look mean here, but my lips got caught up n' around my teef - Looking lovingly at my chipmunk :)

snaggletoof

Then we had story time! Part of Devin's birthday gift -

Not lookin' overly thrilled

I like to listen to Devin

Comfy *listening*

Not sure what the story is about, i keep drifting off...

Zz Z z z

Shift
I see you....

The End

Contemplating the moral of the story..
Then it was nap time

Catching a few sun rays....

More sun

sleepy z z Z z z...
Sleepytime smiles

I love the retired life!

More smiles

snaggletoof smile :)

Twitchin' Dreamland:





No comments:

Post a Comment