Thursday, September 29, 2011

Cupids Choke Hold....

Holy raining batman!

We went out quickly when Devin arrived home from work.  I didn't put up a fight when Devin put my raincoat on me.  I was ready to go out! :)

Devin mentioned supper while we were heading back into the house, I went crazy town! :)
I love my meals!!

After supper Devin brushed my teeth for me.  The crate door was closed and Devin sat down beside me on the side that I normally flop over on to.  I got me a reeeeaaallll good toof brushin' tonight! 
After that we had some floor time/play time!!

I played with my sheepie for a bit; putting it into a choke hold a few times.  After a while of laying around with Devin i got up and went to my toy bin and pulled out the chipmunk. I haven't played with that in a while.  Devin tossed it down the hall for me to run after. We played the fetch game for a bit til I gave up and left it at the end of the hall. 

We went out for out evening walk; it was a quick one!  The rain was still coming down.   I was dry as dry could be though.  :)

Feet dried of I was given an ice cube to nibble on. After my snack i went off to my crate.

Speaking of crates...  I slept in there allllll last night.  Devin called my name, whistled, clicked, made noises. I was too comfy in my nest.  When the alarm clock went off I was in the bedroom like a dirty shirt!
BREAKFAST is what that alarm means to me! :)

Photos from today:
dreaded toof brush coming at me

Oh no, it's getting closer!

Hangin' with my sheepie

Choke hold :)

Cuddle buddies

I see ewe :) hehehe

more snuggles

Thank you for turning off the flash Devin

z z z z z

Snuggles

Oh, what's that??

We're going to head to bed early tonight. z z z z z


PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment