Saturday, September 3, 2011

Holy Hot Batman!

Devin and Angela took me for my morning walk down on the parkway. We only made it to the top of the hill.  I was panting enough and walking slow; Devin decided it would be a good idea to cut the walk short and get us back home. 

I vegged out after getting home. It was way too hot out there for me today.  Devin keeps telling me about "winter", "snow" and "the cold".  I've never seen snow before. It might be fun to run around in - After all i do have my new spiffy winter coat. :)

Not much else going on with me today.

On my evening walk I took Angela and Devin through the field.  We didn't go on a long walk.  Even with the sun setting it was a hot muggy one.

Devin just brushed my teeth so I guess that means it's almost bed time.

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment