Sunday, September 11, 2011

Early Morning Accidents... :(

Devin saw me standing in the hallway just kind of staring off down the hall at 0238hrs this morning.
This is not typical behavior for me.
Devin got up to find me starting to pee. I was told no and was scooted off towards the door to go outside.
Once out there I had one of my famous 3-4 minute pees.

Devin said NO MORE DENTA STIXS.  More research this morning reveals that a lot of other dogs have this problem too while snacking on these.  All good things come to an end.  Maybe I can still get one here and there as a treat. Not an evening snack.

I've curled back up in Devin's bed.  Another Poopie Protest while on my morning walk. Didn't want to go out anyway.  That will teach Devin.

Maybe Nana will come by sooner than what is expected?

PeAcE


No comments:

Post a Comment