Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mum Is The Word..... More to Follow


What can I tell you about today?  A few short walks. Just not feeling the whole walking scene these days.
Normally after I've done my business I walk us home.

I have something to share, but it has to wait for another few days. *tick tick tick*

For now - photos:


Last night I cuddled up behind Devin. My feet twitched a mile a minute - Or so I was told.
Morning Time - I flipped myself around and was using my "bumper pad" as  pillow

Found another pillow :)

Love my PILLOWS!!

Dramatic pillow

Sleepy head - Devin, is it time yet??

More sleepy head
Sad eyes
Devin left me today - VERY important package to pick up...so i was told. more to come on that...

I have a new/old blanket :)

Me likes!        PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment