Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Just One Of The Boys

I had a quick boys day in the garage with Papa George this afternoon.
Got Papa George to give me a few snacks... :)

Checkin' out Papa George's things...

I had a visit with Nan today.  She was sure happy to see me; and  like usual she ignored me within seconds of saying hello.  I think she plays hard to get. ...
Nan's dad dropped off one of Nan's martingale collars for me!  It's a light brown, but shimmers to a purple. I look handsome in it.  Thank you JP and NAN!! :)

Me wearing my sexy new collar...


Nana came by to bring me for a walk. Devin hasn't been feeling so great today.
After our walk we had cuddle time.

Nana telling me stories

Enough with the photos already!

I love floor cuddle time

Hangin' out. Being Mr. Independent.

Love From Nana - Me Doing this weird thing with my tail.
And when i get really nervous i stick my nose in my armpit and do this>>>>>> *best SNL impression*

Early night,

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment