Thursday, September 1, 2011

I spy with my glowing eyes....

I spy with my little EYES....





 For the past two mornings now we've had company on our morning walk.
Yesterday morning we heard jingling coming up behind us on our return home.  A little cat was following us. Each time we'd stop the cat would stop. It followed us a good few blocks.

This morning much of the same thing. Only this time when we cleared the corner to the new forensics building the cat popped out from thin air and followed us all the way to Nana's street.  I wonder if he'll be out tomorrow morning.  WE won't be out that early - so Devin tells me.  It is our sleep in day.  No work!

Devin told me that we get to hang out alllll weekend together.  I can't wait! :)

The above being said, I was a bit on the antisocial side last night.  Here's a few photos of me being independent.






PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment