Thursday, September 8, 2011

This and That Randoms*

I slept rather well last night.  Devin woke me up this morning. I was sooo comfy laying in the big marshmallow like bed with pillows all around me.  I feel like I've died and gone to heaven!
Pillow goodness!



I met Sam the big black lab today. He is about 2 of me wide.
While walking Sam was pulling on his leash, his owner pulled him back and told him to stop pulling. Sam gave one more tug and SNAP** went his leash.  I made a friend. :)


Devin was pouring a bowl of cheerios this morning and dropped the open box on the floor.  Several O's fell to the ground. I slowly licked up a few.  Devin picked up the remainder and put them in my bowl. We had cheerios together :)

Cheerios - YUM!
All legs

weeeeeeee weeee (Sleeping)

More sleeping

And MORE sleeping

Tuckered out from my morning walk. I spent the better part of the day going from my crate to the bed.
Life is Greyt!

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment