Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day 24 (Treatment)

Devin woke me up this morning. I was so comfy up on the big bed; surrounded by blankets and pillows. 
I'm living quite the life these days.  I couldn't be happier in this "forever home" of mine.
*yawn* do i have to get up right now??
but Devin, i'm comfy
Something was completely off this morning. When we got in from our morning walk, Devin gave me breakfast, and....... that was it.    We went to bed.  No foot treatment??  I waited around on the couch lookin' all cute and stuff, wondering if the foot treatment was forgotten about or if Devin was trying something new.
Hello? did you forget something?
We went off to bed without treatment, that suited me just fine!  Devin woke up a little bit after lunch, I didn't even have my peepers open yet when Devin flopped down beside me on the floor and started taking out the plastic wrap.  Devin didn't forget!

Well, that didn't last long..... Devin sure does know how to ruin a sleep
Corn 2
Corn 1
Corn 1
 "night shift" = not a lot for me to ramble on about.

Another nap time!

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment