Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day 31 (Treatment) - Lazy Couch Days


I had a decent day today. I did a few of my favorite things.
I went for a walk
Atte some grass
Went for a visit at Nana's
Had a few snacks
Laid on the couch

My new thing, I don't mind being covered up while I lay on the couch. It's quite cozy.
On a medical note: my corns keep popping out more and more each day.  I was hoping to have one of them gone before we head out for vacation.  There's still time.. *paws crossed*
Gettin' my sniff on - morning walk
Tra la la
After my morning walk it was "that time" again.
Corn 1
Corn 2
Z z z  pillloowssss

Enjoying my "cover up" time


Hanging out at Nana's:
hmm...
I let Nana pet me today while I was up on the bed (above). Nana even sat beside me and gave me scritches, I didn't even bat an eyelash.  *Progress*

While we were at Nana's we went out to the check on the garden.
Checkin' things out
 After all the garden excitement and snacks at Nana's, I was more than content to come home, have supper and plop myself down on the couch.

Evening Treatment:


Corn 1
Corn 2


:)
PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment