Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 32 (treatment) - I be veggin'

It's too hot outside to do anything.  Devin and I went out around 8am, the humidity in the air was quite heavy.
We walked down the street, through the baseball diamond, and around the soccer field. I did what i had to do, and we motored it back home. 

Devin let me cool down some before applying my morning foot treatment. 

z z z  Morning treatment
 When Devin took my first boot off, I let out a bit of a yelp and flashed some of my teefs to show my upset.  Darn Velcro gets me now and then!  :(
Devin used a fingernail and went around  Corn 1.  I didn't give the "big eyes" look.  All was okay, no pain today.
Corn 2
Corn 1
 Once my morning treatment was over, i sprawled out on the couch and half roached.

Semi roach
z z z z z
Why you gotta use that flash??
Vampire teef
And....out cold again

Another quiet day on the home front.  It's night shift for Devin tonight.  Nana will be over later on to hang out with me for a bit.

I think that's it for today.  11ish days until we head to the camp!  Road Trip!!

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment