Friday, July 27, 2012

Day 43 (no treatment) Getting ready for our road trip!

This morning Devin and I went on our morning walk. We didn't walk very far before I decided to take Devin on a different route. It popped us out at the soccer field.  I walked and walked Devin around that field. I spotted this big yellow thing from across the field and made my way towards it. Devin told me all along that it was a fire hydrate but I had to see for myself.   Then I saw this big blue thing.  Devin told me it was a garbage bin and we were NOT going to walk to the end of the field again.    Devin's not fun after a night shift!
My soccer field
When we got home, i filled my belly with breakfast and went off to bed.  Devin was more than happy to follow behind me.
*waking up from my morning nap*
out cold again - surrounded by my friends
 Devin was in and out of the apartment doing laundry.  I've had the itchies lately; Devin thought maybe I could use a bath with my medicated shampoo and to wash up my bedding.   I discovered that Grampa Brian's pillow makes a neat crunchy sound when I hit and bit at it. *hehe*
playing with my pillow
 Short lived was the pillow play...
Think I could get my bedding back??
Will make do...
Hanging out with stuffie bunny
 Nana came by to hang out with me while Devin switched my car sling over to Nana's truck.
Laying on the couch WITH Nana :)
Nana isn't afraid of me anymore. She gave me some scratches while I laid on the couch next to her

 When Devin went outside I wandered off to the hallway... Hanging out with our packed bags.
Don't forget me!!
 I kept a good eye on Devin while my football was in "sick bay". 
hmm..whatcha doin' Devin??
*waiting*
*lick*  Football!!!!!
squeak *nom* squeak *nom*
weeeeeee
short lived
*hanging out with my friend

 Devin brought me into the bathroom and gave me a good cleaning.  I felt fresh and ready to go after my bath.
Fresh - post bath
dried off... relaxing
Nana is coming to sleepover tonight.  I'm not sure what time we are leaving for our trip. I get a feeling its going to be in the middle of the night.  *yawn*

This time tomorrow I'll be hanging out with my cousins at the lake.   I may be on Hiatus until after our vacation. 

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment