Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 29 (Treatment) Hot* Hot* Hot* ~July 13, 2012~


Devin woke me up this morning.  I think maybe i'm going through my "teenage" years lately.  Ya know, where you just want to sleep in and not be bothered.  We got up at 0630hrs.  I was super excited when I heard the word "breakfast".  After I gobbled down my food i went back to bed.  An hour or so later Devin started to bug me to go outside.  I responded by "roaching". 
Z z z z
*blink* *blink*
 I did finally get up and got going.  We cut through the baseball diamond. I followed the fence line. Devin started to sing "walk the line" to me. Ya know, that Johnny Cash song?  I'll always be a Texan at heart.  Anyway, I started to pick up my pace and wagged my tail. :)

Walkin' the line....
Nana knows the way to my heart "Frozen Veggies"!!! :)
Can I have one, please?
Needed a little drink.  Stole Rye-Lee's water...*slurp slurp*

Decided to test out the beds....

Nana was in her closet looking for something, i went into stealth ninja mode and quietly went in beside her...
Found me a stuffie!
Nom nom
Wait, that's not a stuffie. It's a boot!
Nom Stuffie Nom Boot
Got me a pair of boots :)
Don't mind if I doooooooooo!  Thanks Nana!
Hung out on the bed with Rye-Lee
Rye-Lee looking a bit uncomfy/unsure
Rye-Lee relaxed
Hmm...
Started to get "pre zoomies" - made Rye-Lee uncomfy
Rye-Lee thinking about jumping down.  Me: what??? What did I do??
We went outside in the backyard together. Rye-Lee barked his head off at me and lunged towards me a few times in play. Nana got nervous, Devin said to let us work it out.  I ignored him... He went away and we did our own thing.

Boys doing their own thing
Then we walked home... Sprinted a few times in the field.  Devin' can't keep up!

And we're offffff
Weeeeee
Ok, I'll slow down
Kidding! catch me if you can!!
Ok, no really, I'll slow down...
Back home - morning paw treatment

Hanging out the quilt Aunt Roberta made, comfy :)
Corn 2
Corn 1
Later in the evening Devin brought me out around 7ish or so.  It was too hot to even do my "out".  I laid down to take a breather (we didn't go very far)
Dear Lord it's hot. 
Someone send us some rain!!
Ugh
We walked over to the baseball diamond (not far from where I was laying).  wandered the shaded area there for a bit, just too hot.

I was panting up a storm.  When Devin picked me up to walk me across the pavement to the front steps, i was hot hot hot!  Devin ran me a cool bath to try and cool me down.  I plopped myself right down in the water and stayed there for a minute or so.

My own personal "hot" tub (cool water)
After i was wiped down and cool, Devin did my evening paw treatments.
 Because I was just a good boy and stayed on the couch, I didn't have to get "the boots"
Chilli'n with my plastic wrap feet
E.T Phone Hooooommme (stretching my neck out)
Ello Devin!
Corn 1
Corn 2
Chillin'
Dealing with being touched.
I'm slowly accepting that it's okay that someone else can pet me when we are in our home....








No comments:

Post a Comment