Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 26 (treatment) n' Stuff

Yesterday Devin went for a walk without me.  Instead of hanging out with Nana, I hung out at home with my KONGS!
KONGS!
While Devin was out I tried my paws at another round of arts and crafts. I keep pulling out the same TP roll though.

Arts n' Crafts
When Devin came home we went for a ride to see exactly how far Devin had walked.  I decided to try my paws at being a "dog". Popped my head out the window to take a look at the beach.  We haven't been to that particular beach since the snow melted away.
BBQ? *sniff sniff*
We went over to Nana's for a walk and for me to check out the sprouts around the garden.  Devin was sneaky and snapped a photo of my bald spot *how embarrassing*
Right side, circle bald spot. Back on my "non" senior food tomorrow. Shall see if that was the cause.
After my short walk I went inside for a snack.

Rye-Lee and Me having a snack
The we went over to the next door neighbors.  I laid on their grass beside the running water fountain. I had a few "almost" zoomie episodes.
Gearing up for a zoomie
Lovin' life
Night time treatment after my outing yesterday
More plastic feet
Hangin' with Devin on the couch
Corn 2
Corn 1
 After all that fresh air last night I curled up in my nest and crashed out hard.
z z z z z
 Because I was in bed so early and sleeping so soundly, this morning I had Devin up bright and early.  5am to be exact.  I was hungry.   Once I was fed I went back to bed for a bit, soon after I found myself going between the floor and my bed.  Devin mistook this for me wanting to go outside.  When Devin got up and asked me if i had to go out, I got up and went back to my bed.

Thinking about going out...but not really...
 Day 26 Treatment.  Have we really been doing this for 26 days????
As long as i stayed on the couch I was able to lay without having my boots on.  I did hop off the couch at one point when Devin left the room, those actions won me "boot time".
Rockin' the boots.  Where'd the pillow go??
I could really use a pillow here..Just sayin'
Corn 1
Corn 2
 We had a real lazy day today.  I enjoyed hanging out in my nest.


 Evening Corn Treatment Time:
Corn 2
Corn 1
 Nana came over after my treatment time.  She played on the floor with me, handing me my toys one by one. I was more than happy to accept them.
Nana telling me "gentle"










All played out.
See ya tomorrow Nana!

PeAcE

Another shameless plug for my Pet Valu Casting Call.  PLEASE VOTE!

Click Here To Vote For ME - Pet Valu Casting Call Currently at 2,934 votes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment