Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Average Day

Typical Day -

Nana came by
We went for a walk
I walked Nana to her house :)  It was my choice to cross the road, the path, up Nana's driveway and to the backdoor.  I'm pretty smart ya know.
I poked my head inside her door; Rye-Lee was at the top stairs. He didn't growl at me!
I think we're making progress.

When Devin came home we went for a quick "out".
Supper was then served then I had some quiet time before heading back out for my night walk.

Devin called me in a low voice to "come here" - "milo come".  I got up out of my crate and walked over to Devin who was on the couch laying down.

I officially know my new name :)

My walk was rather uneventful. We're back at home now in the A/C. I'm tuckered out.

Bedtime for the both of us.  8pm... when did we get so old??


PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment