Saturday, July 2, 2011

I Survived Canada Day 2011

I survived my first Canada Day (July 1st) without any incidents.

We went for a walk earlier on in the evening before the crowds came. It was pretty warm out there *pant pant*.

Bev and Diane were about so we stopped by to say hi to both of them.  Devin started talking so I decided to make myself comfortable:
Hanging Out On The Grass - Checkin' Out The Action Around Me

Bored - Can We Go Home And Get Some Ice Already??

 When the fireworks began I perked up a bit... Devin responded with "oops what's that?" in an excited voice.
 Devin kept saying that when the "booms" would go off; next thing I knew I was being fed training treats.
I think i like these "fireworks/boom" things.

Uhm- Hi, Got Snacks?
After awhile I found myself in my crate; the excitement of the day and snack time put me into sleepy time mode:

Waiting For More Snacks

The Pretty Booms

Retreat

Whoa Is Me

Snuggle Time

Passing Out



Out For The Count - Missed The Finale

No comments:

Post a Comment