Monday, July 11, 2011

London 2012 - Summer Olympics : Getting Ready - High Jump!

We went for an extremely short walk this morning. We only made it far as Nana's house before Devin tuckered out on me.  Nana is going to come by after to take me for a few proper ones today for Devin.

We stayed at Nana's for a wee bit.  She picked up my yogurt for me. Nana's are greyt!
Just before we went to leave, Nana brought Rye-Lee out to see me.
She stood tall with him, I was curious and before any of them knew it I jumped/sprung about 3-4 feet up off the ground from my hind legs. I came to the end of my leash pretty quick...crashing down like a BC pine.
I fell directly on to my side.  In a bit of a daze I stayed there not moving; just staring off....

Devin finally got me up, No apparent injuries...
We made our way home.  I'm now laid out on my bed after having 2 ice cubes. 
I get the feeling we aren't going to be doing too much today. Which is perfectly fine with me, Devin can stop with the barking any time now; It kept me up most of the night.  I need my beauty rest!


PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment