Monday, July 18, 2011

Down Home :)

July 18th, 2011

We got up real early this morning. Breakfast was at 0300hrs.
I poked along my morning walk; Devin had to encourage me to get going a few times.

The car ride was uneventful.  We pulled over on the side of the road in Quebec City area for me to go to the washroom.  The traffic was too heavy and distracting for me.  We got back in the car and zipped along.

This car stuff is strange.  One moment I was in Ontario, the next Quebec...in  another blink i was told i as in New Brunswick.

So many first:

I met my new relatives.
I went into the lake with Jill
I went into the lake with Devin (Devin helped me off the dock and eased me into the water)
I stole all of Raya's stuffies - one by one i took them from her bedroom and placed them into the back of my crate.
I went for a walk - i faked an injury: When we first started up the road i was lagging some, i kept looking behind me.  Devin tried to get me to come along, I started to limp.  Devin checked my pads and didn't see anything wrong.  Again, i was encouraged to keep walking.
I began to limp even more.  Devin decided it would be best that we turn back...

I started to walk back towards the camp, my walk turned into a trot, which then turned into a run.  PRAISE JESUS I WAS HEALED! 
I pulled a fast one on Devin.  AND THE ACADEMY AWARD GOES TO...... :D

I had my KONG on my bed, then crawled off into my crate.  I've spent the better part of the evening in my crate. I feel safe there.  THANK YOU DEVIN FOR BRINGING MY "DEN".

Time for one last "out" - then bed..
PeAcE 

PS
Photos to follow shortly..

No comments:

Post a Comment