Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Beauty School Drop Out

While we were out on our walk this evening Devin noticed that my ears seemed to be a bit waxy.
I was told a few times during our walk that when we'd get back home Devin was going to clean them for me.

Sure enough, the ear cleaning wasn't a threat, it was a promise.

I coward with my tail between my legs.  Devin kept telling me that it was just going to be a quick cleaning. No drops in the ears.  A few q'tips later and a drop of solution on the ends of  them, the ordeal was over with.

During my walk I was also threatened with "teeth cleaning".
Another promise.

I protested after the ears. As soon as the toothbrush, paste, and sponge bob mug came out, I booked it as quick as i could to the back of my crate.  Devin said that's okay, we can wait.....
and wait we did...
Hiding My Face, Maybe I Won't Be Seen/Found

I See You - Protest From Deep Within The Crate



After my protest was over - Devin set up shop and got to work.  I did really well with the teeth brushin' thing.

After both Ears and Teeth Cleaning I was given a Heart Cookie. I loves me those!

Feeling tired after all that excitement...
Hiding From The World - G'nite


PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment