Saturday, July 30, 2011

Upset Tummy...

Devin gave me my KONG last night; we didn't have any yogurt so Devin has been mixing a frozen banana in with my kibble.

This morning Devin got up early and fed me. We went back to bed shortly thereafter.  I couldn't settle in.
I was in the bedroom and then out of the bedroom several times..back and forth. At one point I jumped up on Devin's bed, stood there staring.  Devin told me "Down", i got down right away, and was told to lay on my bed...that i did, but only for a little bit.

Devin finally figured out that maybe, just maybe i had to go out. Normally i eat and lay down for a couple of hours afterwards, not today.

We weren't out long on our morning walk before i had to "go".  My tummy was rumbling. :(
This carried on into our walk a few more times.  Devin apologized to me and said NO MORE BANANA's. :(   but but but they are soooo tasty!

While walking home from our walk, NANA called out from across her street. We went over for a meet and greet. Rye-Lee was being a jerk today.  Meh, oh well.. can't like everyone all the time....

Here's a few photos from yesterday and today. Oh I also ate a whole out of my Wubba KONG :(  Devin threw it out on me. I'm not working on chewing a piece out of my chicken.

Anyone know of some good TOUGH CHEWER squeaky toys??


Working on what was left of my WUBBA KONG (before i ate a whole out of it)

Uh, Hello? Nana? It's Me Milo. Let me in??

Still waiting....

remainder of my Wubba KONG :( 

No more WUBBA KONG :(

All legs - Working on my model pose

Helllloooooo???

I'd stand here forever if Devin let me.

There's Nana, I want in!


PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment