Sunday, July 17, 2011

"moving day"

Well Devin did it again!
My crate is gone :(

Uh, Hello? Where'd you put my safe place??
Defeat
Kong makes it all go away :)




We are just about all packed up and ready to head out.  Devin needs to get some shut eye before we leave.
Our bags- Traveling light  :)


Earlier today Nana came by to check on me and let me out.  I didn't make any attempt to get off of Devin's bed. I laid there in the center, all sprawled out.  This is the good life!


Devin and I went for a quick walk just as the storm was closing in. We made it as far as Nana's.
Devin talked to my Auntie Shelley (Auntie Shelley talked to me for the first time via speaker phone. I gave the phone a sideways look and sniffed when Shelley spoke).
Here I was caught checking myself out.
Devin said that Shelley and I are a lot alike; We are both Gingers and both like mirrors :D






K, we must get to bed. Early/Long day ahead of us.

PeAcE

PS perhaps i'll be able to blog from the camp, i'm not sure yet.


PeAcE!

No comments:

Post a Comment