Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Weekend In Quick Recap

Devin is HOME!

I didn't have access to the computer this past weekend.  Parental Controls are placed on when Devin isn't around. I was able to keep a pen and paper log - lots of work typing it all out. I'll have to pick out the highlights of my weekend...

My weekend went like this.... 

When Melissa first came home to see me on Thursday Night I had done the following:

I carefully unraveled the toilet paper roll.  I took the free end of it and pulled it all the way out into the living room. I did it in a manner that kept everything intact.

Melissa was good and reeled it all back in for me.

JULY 8, 2011

0750hrs
Aunt Melissa just took me for a nice long walk. I had a big poopie (looked good) and 4 big pees. I had a really good night and despite her best efforts I was a good boy and slept in my own bed. :)
Aunt Melissa staged pillows up against the wall so i wouldn't fall between the wall and the bed.



I had a good breakfast and even saw George and Rye-Lee on my walk. I'll be seeing Nana soon enough. I can't wait to see Devin.

1325hrs
Well Nana didn't forget about me afterall.  I just slept on my pillow, waiting and waiting!!!
and more waiting!  I had Nana get my KONG ready for tonight. 
Devin you could have left more yogurt for Nana to use; but she otld me not to worry she will buy me more.  Thank you Jesus for Nana!!!
Must get her to take me out, just laying on the floor in the living room waiting.  Is this really how my life will be? waiting for my family to come and visit?
Now you know why i bolt out the door. I figured out I have to go do my own visiting.
Love and Miss you Devin


1416hrs
Found a small chicken bone on the sidewalk. Nana was a party pooper, she snagged it before i could gobble it all up.


1817hrs
Nana is here. Thank Goodness!  I was getting very hungry!
I didn't even have to be told to go to the living room until nana said "ok".  Nana sad we are doing the same when It is time to go out. I wait at the end of the hallway til she gets me ready then she opens the door and goes out first then tells me to come.  She thinks this will help me from bolting.


JULY 9, 2011

0627hrs
Ahhh, another night of KONG BLISS (thank you Nana) and quiet sleeps. I had a great breakfast and now i'm off for my morning walk with aunt Melissa. She always runs a little late so hopefully we get back in time for her to go to work.  I'm off to stretch my legs now...
lots of time for a walk today  Aunt Melissa is getting better at this.  I had a great walk and big poopies. I can't wait to see Nana later.

1320hrs
Nana is here.  She told me she was taking me out.  Nana is busy farting around, but I realize she is getting my KONG ready for Auntie Melissa.  I smell Peanut Butter. NOT Yogurt!!!

Walkies made me tired. I'm going to crash in my crate.

2245hrs
Aunt Melissa is here for the night. YAY. Finally I have to pee and stretch my legs.  She keeps hugging and kissing me but I don't mind. She says we are going for a walk to the ball field then she is going to spoil me with an ice cube. and my KONG.... Mmmmm peanut butter.... Thanks Nana Well off to chill with Auntie Melissa.  See you soon, miss you Devin!


JULY 10th, 2011
0825hrs
Another happy sleep with Melissa. Don't worry Devin, I followed the "no bed" rule.  We just got back from our power walk.  I stretched my legs good :)

I had one really good poopie and Auntie Melissa said i'd be around for 100years and laughed.  Whatever that means??? :}

I just finished two ice cubes and I think i'm going to curl up in my crate.  Auntie Melissa said that ANYTIME you abandon me, she will stay with me. haha
I get to see Nana next. Can't wait to see you!

 1230hrs
Nana here, she made my KONG for tonight and now going for a tinkle!!
It's pretty Hot out!!  I had a quick pee then we came back in. I was given an ice cube and two of my gingerbread man cookies. YUM!

Nana said it's 1225hrs and she has to go get ready for work.  What is WORK? Everyone Goes to work???
Why not me???  counting the hours until you're home Devin.  I love you with all my heart, Milo

No comments:

Post a Comment