Thursday, July 7, 2011

First Day COMPLETELY Alone

Nana stopped in this morning around 0655hrs. Devin was concerned that I didn't pee nearly enough.

I was alone today for a full 12hrs.  I did Greyt!  I didn't have any "accidents" in the house.
Before Devin went off to work this morning I was told that it would be perfectly find it something happened.
Accidents happen.
Nothing was out of place when Devin came home.. well ALMOST everything.  I was up on Devin's bed.
Until I can learn how to pull up the blankets properly i'm going to continuously get busted on this one.
Meh....

Remind me to tell you about how i escaped this morning (2 times) on Devin. I ran the halls and up the stairs.
Devin took me out of my "routine". I don't like when that happens.

Auntie Melissa is watching me this weekend.  Devin is heading out of town.
I was told that NEXT time i'll be going.  I'm not sure as to WHERE i'll be going. But i was told i'll be going.

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment