Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ghetto Crate - Photos below

Devin decided it would be a good idea to take down my crate to see how it would fit into Nana's SUV.
It JUST fits. 

I'm confused and a bit stressed over my crate not being here to pop into.  I'm currently hanging out by Devin's feet.

The crate has been such a huge part of my life; taking it away from me is causing me some upset.
I think I'm going to be one of those guys who just likes his own "Den" to run off to.  Who doesn't love a man cave??

Devin put in a call to Nana to get my crate back.  Nana is on her way.  We will pack up the crate Sunday night.


As quick as it got packed up, Devin resembled my "den"  I'm happier than a pig in mud. I haven't gotten out of it since it went back up.


I didn't mind not having my crate with me in Toronto.  It's a home thing....I can't explain it.


 Almost time for our nighttime walk...
Devin is going to go get Lucy's Mum.

PeAcE



Nana Convinced Me It Was Okay To Lay In The Ghetto Crate



Laying By Devin's Feet - I Want My Crate Back :(

Blogging
Sad Without My Crate :(
Crate At Last!  Thank you!!!! Still Sad Eyes :(

No comments:

Post a Comment