Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Knittin' Mittens and Confessions of A Kleptomaniac

Nana came by to let me out and take me for my evening walk last night - Devin had to work nights.

I've been busy working on knitting a pair of red mittens...
My first poop had my toy (red rope) in it. 2nd poop clear!

As usual I was good for Nana.  I was given my KONG and tucked in for the night.

This morning when Devin came home, we went on a mini walk.  I'm done trying to knit mittens.
It's harder than it looks...

Breakfast then we both ran off to bed for a few hours.
Snuggling with my Sheepie

I Was Breathing Heavy - I woke Devin Up

More Deep Sleeping -


Devin went out and picked up a few things for the apartment. It's been a cleaning and fixing up day.
I thought I'd help.  Devin was getting the bathroom prepped for painting.  I saw something I liked and ran with it.  Can you spot my greyt find??? (paint roller) It's underneath me. shhhh!



I love me Shiny and Fuzzy Things!
Devin called me a Klepto and took back the roller.  I drooled on it a wee bit, but nothing that couldn't be wiped off.

I almost forgot.  Devin and I sat outside for about 10mins earlier this afternoon. Devin gave me a good brushing.  There was enough hair brushed away from me to make a scarf!   I stood there without complaint while Devin gave me a good brushing.  
After that we went for a short walk through the soccer field/pool area.... then back home for supper.
Now I'm going to chill in my crate until our nighttime walk :)

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment