Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sleeping In, Walks and Harleys

 I slept in today. I didn't get up until a bit after 0630hrs. Devin was thankful for this.  
So sleepy


Supa star!
Okay, I'm up..now what?

Lets get going already!





We went for our walk around 0800hrs.  Devin tried to take me straight down the road, but I had other plans. I cut Devin off with a quick skip prance and lead the way up the side street that I normally take to cut across to get to Nana's.  Devin told me that Nana was at church; i still tried to cut across my usual spot of the ditch (there's a bridge type thing for us to walk over).  Devin brought me back in, and told me Nana was at church. I didn't want to believe.  I walked slowly looking over my right shoulder until we cleared Nana's street to turn down.

We continued on our walk, I think EVERYONE in the village is at church today!  Devin must not have been lying about Nana being there.

We walked past Nana's church the doors were open and people were standing.  One day we will time it right so I can meet Father Mathew.  Nana told him my racing name, He told Nana that I am always welcome!

I cut our walk short, i turned down the top of Nana's street instead of doing the full loop around.
Devin still finds it strange that I know my way around the village.  What can I say, i'm a fast learner!

I walked Devin to Nana's; where Papa George was in the garage polishing up his Harley.
We stopped in for a bit to say hi.  Here's some photos of my visit.
Hangin' out at the work bench with Papa George




Looking over at the box of cookies - maybe he won't notice???

Getting lovin' from Papa George

Helping Papa George polish the Harley


 Now i'm back home and going to crash in my crate for a while.
Devin told me that I'm going to have some alone time today.  Need to get me back into the habit of being alone for some hours at a time...

PeAcE



No comments:

Post a Comment